Plant Sale and Cream Teas
in conjunction with Rossett WI
Saturday 13th June 2015, 2pm to 4pm
Village Hall, Station Road, Rossett
- Vase of cut flowers, arranged for effect (one or more varieties)
- Vase of 5 blooms of one cultivar of cut flowers arranged with no added foliage
- Vase of 3 large flowered roses
- Specimen rose -- any cultivar
- Vase of 3 varieties of tree or shrub foliage, in or out of bloom
- Foliage pot plant
- Flowering pot plant
- Cactus or succulent
- 3 named herbs arranged in a container
- A flower arrangement in a seashell* (12yrs and under)
- A flower arrangement in a seashell (over 12yrs)
- A seaside scene in half a seed tray* (12yrs or under)
- A painted tin* (12yrs or under) -- please use ring pull tins to avoid injury
- A painted tin (over 12yrs) -- please use ring pull tins to avoid injury
The tins from Classes 13 and 14 may be used in the August Show as a flower container.
* Special prizes will be awarded for the best exhibits by children aged 12 years or under.
Entries will be accepted during the staging period on the morning of the show, which will be between noon and 12.30pm. Presentation of awards will be at 3.30pm.
The exhibitor with the most points will be awarded The Frank Neal Memorial Trophy. The exhibitor with the best exhibit in Classes 3 and 4 will be awarded The Society Cup. (5 points for a first place, 3 points for a second place and 1 point for a third place.)