The Burton & Rossett Horticultural Society is pleased to welcome garden designer, journalist and television presenter, Joe Swift as our special guest for March 2018.
Joe has worked for the BBC for many years, fronting popular shows including Gardeners' World, Open Gardens, Small Town Gardens, Garden Makers and Garden Invaders. But he is perhaps best known for presenting coverage of the main RHS shows at Chelsea and Tatton.
Joe will be giving very entertaining talk, "20 Years of TV Gardening". This will be followed by our now-customary cheese and wine, and a Q&A session.
If you would like any further information on this event, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of ticket do you offer?
There are two ticket types available, as detailed below. Both include entry to the Special Event, cheese and one glass of wine per ticket:
- Member: These tickets are for current Members of the Burton & Rossett Horticultural Society (BRHS).
- Non-Member: These tickets are for anyone who is not a current Member of the Society.
If you are unsure about your current Membership status, please contact us.
Please Note: A single £1 charge will be added to your order to cover postage.
How do I order tickets?
To order tickets, you need to:
- Select the type of ticket you would like to order, then enter the number of tickets you would like to order, and click 'Add to Cart'
- You can add both Member and Non-Member tickets to a single order.
- Click on the 'Shopping Cart' black bar at the top of the screen to view and amend your order, then click 'Checkout'.
- Follow the instructions on the Checkout page to complete your Billing and Shipping information.
You should receive an 'Order Confirmation' within a few minutes. If you don't receive it, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
Is the ordering system secure?
We use a well-known and trusted website host (Squarespace) for our website, and you connect securely using HTTPS. This means that your data is encrypted. We use Stripe for processing payments, and we do not store debit/credit card information on our servers.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa (credit and debit), MasterCard (credit and debit) and American Express.
If you would like to order your tickets over the phone, please contact David Weir on 01244 571353 or Val Overson on 01978 853228.
When will I receive the tickets?
Tickets will be posted as soon as possible, and you will receive an email confirmation when they have been posted. They will be sent via Royal Mail, 1st Class.
What if I don't receive my tickets?
If your tickets have not been delivered having received the delivery email, please contact us.
Can I get a refund?
If you are no longer able to attend the event, we would be happy to refund your tickets up to 7 days before the event. Please contact us if you would like a refund.